Weeds Season 2 (R1) in July.
Lionsgate Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Weeds: Season Two on 24th July 2007 priced at $39.98 SRP. Starring Mary-Louise Parker, Elizabeth Perkins and Kevin Nealon, “Weeds” examines family life in the suburban neighborhood of Agrestic, California, where recently widowed Nancy Botwin (Parker) is finding it hard to make ends meet while raising her two sons. Funnier, darker and more daring, the second season picks up where season one left off. Nancy’s budding business continues to grow, but keeping up with the neighbors in this suburban utopia isn’t easy. She’s joined up with a few of her closest friends, and together they’re facing life’s highs and lows – because even in paradise, nobody’s perfect.
Timed to coincide with the third season premiering in August on Showtime, Weeds: Season Two includes all twelve episodes presented in anamorphic widescreen with English DD5.1 Surround audio and optional English and Spanish subtitles.
The Extras include:
- 7 Episode Audio Commentaries featuring cast and crew
- Trivia Tracks on all episodes with out commentaries
- “Cream of the Crop” featurette with Craig X Rubin
- “Slangin: 101 Ways to say Weed” featurette
- “Conrad’s Grow Room” featurette hosted by Romany Malco
- “Tools of the Trade” featurette
- Huskaroo Commercials in English and Spanish
- Gag Reel
- “Little Boxes” musical montages
- “Jammin Nation” extended musical performance by Rocky Dawani
- Showtime original content
*Source: DVD Times